You can use Wise-Pay to make payments for the invoices issued by the Wise-Pay merchants. Wise-Pay can be configured to take payments using any of the following access options.The configuration done by a Wise-Pay merchant defines how a payer can make a payment using Wise-Pay.
The following Wise-Pay access options are available:
- Guest access: This access method has been designed to quickly get payments from payers using a direct access to Wise-Pay. The Wise-Pay merchant uses any of the following configurations to get payments through a direct link to make payment through Wise-Pay:
- Quosal order porter. This option is used to get payments for approved orders. The orders contain a direct link to pay the invoice.
- Xero Payment Services through a Pay Now button. You can make payments directly from Xero.
- ConnectWise Portal Access through a Pay Now button. A direct link is embedded in ConnectWise portal to pay the amount.
- ConnectWise Invoice Templates through an email template containing a Pay Now button in the invoice. The ConnectWise templates are modified to add a direct Pay Now button that enables you make payments.
- Authenticated access: The Wise-Pay merchant initiates the payer registration process. You configure you payer account to make payments through Wise-Pay. See below How to Register As a Payer in Wise-Pay.
How to Register As a Payer in Wise-PayWhen a merchant registered with Wise-Pay wishes to get payments through Wise-Pay, she would initiate the payer registration process using your email id. You will receive an invite to set a password for your Wise-Pay payer account.
StepsThe following are the steps to register as a payer:
How to Access Wise-Pay as a Guest to Pay InstantlyWise-Pay allows the merchants to get payments from the payers even without registering with Wise-Pay. A Wise-Pay merchant can configure a link which allows a payer to pay anonymously. This Pay Now link can be clicked from any of the following:
StepsThe following are the steps to pay an invoice as a guest user: