When you log into your Wise-Pay payer account, Wise-Pay displays a dashboard containing invoices originating from your Wise-Pay merchant. These invoices are displayed in the following three pods or sections.
It is important to understand the invoice life cycle in Wise-Pay before you start making payments. See Introduction to Invoice Life Cycle in Wise-Pay.
The following diagram shows a sample dashboard for a payer:
The Outstanding Payments pod displays the invoices with outstanding payments. It displays the following invoices:
- Invoices synced from the accounting system that are not scheduled (neither manually nor through automatic payments)
- Invoices that were scheduled for payment (Actions>Schedule or through automatic payments) but the payment failed for them
- Invoices applied with manual payment (Actions>Pay Now) but the payment failed for them
- Any invoice for which a partial payment has been processed but some outstanding amount remains.
A calendar icon next to the Total Outstanding amount of an invoice indicates that it has been scheduled for payment. When you hover your mouse over this icon, Wise-Pay displays the scheduling information. A round arrow indicates an automatic payment transaction.
|Reference||A unique reference number for the payment transaction, usually invoice number.|
|Company||The payer company to whom the invoice has been issued.|
|Amount||The total amount of the invoice.|
|Total Outstanding||The total outstanding amount of the invoice.|
|Due Date||The due date to pay the outstanding amount.|
|Status||The payment status of the invoice.|
The following actions are available through the Actions dropdown on each invoice displayed in the Outstanding Invoice pod:
- Pay Now: Enables you to make a payment for this invoice. You can either make full or partial payment for this invoice.See How To Pay an Invoice Through Pay Now.
- Schedule: Enables you to set a schedule for paying this invoice. Once scheduled, the invoice would be visible in the Scheduled Payments. See How to Schedule a Payment For an Invoice as a Payer.
- Bath Pay Now: Enables you to make a payment for a batch of invoices issued by the same Wise-Pay merchant. See What are Batch Payments.
- Download PDF:
Enables you to download a PDF copy of this invoice.
The Scheduled Payments pod displays the invoices which have been scheduled for payment. The invoice stays in this pod until the payment is successful and the configured account is settled. An invoice can be scheduled through any of the following methods:
- The payer selects Actions>Schedule and schedules an invoice for payment.
- The invoice has a billing term that has been configured for automatic payments by the Wise-Pay merchant.
The following actions are available through the Actions drop down on each invoice displayed in the Scheduled Invoice pod:
- Check Request: Wise-Pay checks the payment status of this invoice with the payment processor and reflects the status. The following are the possible values for this field.
- Cancel Payment: Wise-Pay cancels the payment schedule for this invoice and pushes the invoice out of the Scheduled Payments pod.
- Download PDF: Enables you to download a PDF copy of this invoice.
The Past Payments pod displays the invoices for which a payment has been successful. Each payment (either partial or full) is displayed as a separate transaction. For example, if you have paid an invoice by making two part-payments, two records would be displayed in this pod for that invoice.
A round arrow indicates that the payment for this invoices was made through automatic payments.