Create an Integrator Login
- Contact Details for Customers.
- Invoice & Purchase Order details.
- Primary & Billing Contact records.
- Time Details for detailed service invoices.
Much of this information is not available through the information provided in the Accounting Interface. An Integrator Login is required to access the following APIs
- ConfigurationAPI (future development)
- TimeEntry API
Creating an Integrator Login:
Open Connectwise, and navigate to:
Setup > Setup Tables
- Search for "Integrator Login" in the [Table] field
- Select the "Integrator Login" setup table
Steps you will need to complete:
- Click on the [New] record button
- Enter an name for the Integrator Login (Suggested: "Wise-Sync")
- Enter a password for the integrator login (note down for setup in wise-sync)
- Change the "Access Level" to [All Records]
- Allow access to the following APIs, you can deselect the others:
- Service Ticket API*
- Set the default board to any service board
- Time Entry API*
- Set the default member to any Finance Member
- Contact API
- Company API
- Invoice API
- Product API
- Member API
- Purchasing API
- Reporting API
- System API
- Configuration API (future development)