Why have I received a Welcome to Wise-Pay email?
You have received a 'Welcome to Wise-Pay' email because the requested company would like to add you as a Payer.
The requested company is partnering with Wise-Pay and IntegraPay to help give you control on how and when payments are made.
What this means
By accepting or 'Click Here' you are joining Wise-Pay as a Payer, this will give you control on how and when payments are made. Some of Wise-Pay's distinct advantages include:
- Visual representation - Wise-Pay provides a visual representation of your outstanding invoices, schedules invoices and past payments
- Pay by Credit Card - Are you a big fan of credit card points? We can set you Direct Debit
- Set and forget - Direct Debit payments for non MSA invoices can be set up on Wise-Pay to 'set and forget'!
Wise-Pay enables you to:
- Save Credit Card and Bank Account Details
- Make Payments using a Saved Credit Card
- Add / Change payment methods
- View Past Payments - Processed through Wise-Pay
- Schedule / Cancel future dated payments
- Download Invoices (PDFs)
- Setup Auto Payments
What are the costs
There are no costs invoice for being a Payer, this is a free service provided to you.