Why have I received a Welcome to Wise-Pay email?
You have received a 'Welcome to Wise-Pay' email because the requested company would like to add you as a Payer.
Registering as a Payer gives you access to control your payments, view invoices, outstanding invoices, past payments and much more.
What this means
By accepting or 'Click Here' you are joining Wise-Pay as a Payer, this will give you control on how and when payments are made. Some of Wise-Pay's distinct advantages include:
- Visual representation - Wise-Pay provides a visual representation of your outstanding invoices, schedules invoices and past payments
- Pay by Credit Card - Are you a big fan of credit card points? We can set you Direct Debit
- Set and forget - Direct Debit payments for non MSA invoices can be set up on Wise-Pay to 'set and forget'!
What are the costs?
There are no costs invoice for being a Payer, this is a free service provided to you.
How do I accept a Wise-Pay Invitation?
The below information will walk you through the steps of accepting a 'Hello and Welcome to Wise-Pay!' email
- Click on the 'Click Here' in the email to create a new password
- Create a new Password, so you can log into Wise-Pay, then click Save
- Confirm your First Name | Last name | Email Address and enter your contact number.
- Please note: you will need to tick 'I agree to the terms', then click Register