Error Code: Failed Payment - Transaction declined IntegraPay
Failed payment error occur for a number of reasons consisting of:
- The customer has gone over their daily limit
- The bank has stopped the payment for some reason
- Credit Card may be stolen
- Insufficient Funds
To view a transaction declined error code:
- Log into your IntegraPay account
- Select Transaction > Transaction Search
- Select your preferred date range
- This will list your transactions and on the right hand side in the status columns you will see the results.
To view explanation for the transaction failure click on View Receipt
You will then need to follow up your customer advising them of the payment failure and process the payment manually as failed payments will not retry. Failed payment will only retry if the network is unavailable.