Is a Payer set up for Auto-Payments?
There are two important parts when it comes to setting up a Payer for Auto-Payments:
- Ensure the Payer has been added to Wise-Pay Payers
- Ensure the Invoice has Billing Terms
- Ensure the Payer has been entered into Wise-Pay Payer (Payer Company Access)
- Ensure the Payer has a Bank Account or Credit Card
- Link the nominated payment method to the correct Auto-Payment Terms
- Ensure the Payer agrees to Direct Debit Terms
ConnectWise Billing Term
For all invoice which are to be automatically paid via Wise-Pay, we need to ensure that the Wise-Pay denoted Billing Terms are applied to the invoice.
Depending on whether a client has agreed to once off, recurring (agreement) or all invoice, will determine where you change the Billing Terms.