Stripe Merchant Settings
- Log into Stripe: https://dashboard.stripe.com/login
- Click on [Login Name]
- Select Account Settings
Note: Your Login Name will be the account that signed up for Stripe, and has access to all admin functions.
- Click on API Keys
- Testing Option: Copy the whole Test Secret Key, including the prefix ("sk_test_")
- Production Key: When you're ready to process real transaction, using real cards, you will need to use the Live Secret Key, ensure that you include the prefix ("sk_live_")
- Click Done
Wise-Pay Stripe Merchant Account Configuration
- Log into Wise-Pay
- Click Configure
- Select Merchants
- Click Edit
- Merchant Account Type select: Stripe Payment Gateway
- Bank Account for Payments: Select the bank account you wish to allocate payments to, when received through Wise-Pay.
Note: Only Bank Accounts with Account Codes or Xero Accounts with 'Enable Payments' will be displayed in this drop-down.
- Bank Account for Prepayments: Select a Bank Account for Prepayments (this must be a bank account)
- Revenue Account for Prepayments: Select a Revenue Account for Prepayments received through Wise-Pay
Note: Only Revenue Accounts or Xero Accounts with Payments Enabled will display in the drop-down
- Overpayment Tax Code: select the Tax Code to be used for any overpayments
- (Optional) Enable AVS: This will save the address details when creating or updating Payers Credit Card details
- Maximum Credit Card Transaction Amount: Enter your Credit Card limit - this is the highest value you are able to process
- Tick: Approve when paid
When enabled, draft invoices will automatically be approved when applying a payment
- Tick: Allow Payment when scheduled
When enabled, real-time payments will automatically cancel existing schedule payments
- Tick: Check Scheduled Payments
Check your account platform for changes to invoices that are scheduled for payment. Cancels existing scheduled transaction up to 18hrs prior to scheduled date if payment is already made or invoice is Void. If an amount is still owing, the system will resubmit the scheduled transaction for the remaining amount.
- Tick: Append Company Name
Enable this to include payers' company names in the payment gateway console
- Locale: Select your locale
- Base Currency: this is automatically selected from your Accounting Package
- Invoice Source: select your Invoice source.
Choose which system to generate PDF files from when users download an invoice
- ConnectWise User: select the ConnectWise credentials that will used to automatically mark payments in ConnectWise
- (Optional) Allow DDR: Select 'Allow DDR' to enable the option to accept 'Bank Debit' payments. This option is only available for merchant providers accepting bank debits in your region. Please contact us if you are not sure on whether your provider allows Bank Debits.
- (Optional) Maximum DDR Transaction Amount: if you are using DDR you will need to enter your credit limit for processing DDR transactions
- (Optional) DDR Merchant Service Type: If using Stripe as your "Primary Merchant Provider" select the secondary DDR provider, additional API Keys will need to be provided in the next step.
Update Wise-Pay with your Stripe API Keys
- Select API Keys tab
- Stripe API Key: enter your Stripe Secret Key
Note: You can use the Test API Secret to complete some test transactions; while you are testing Wise-Pay. Be sure to set this value to the Live Secret when you have completed your testing.
- Tick: Is Production Account
Note: When an account is not set to "Production" only test transactions will be preformed, no actual transactions will be processed regardless of whether the Test or Live key is provided
Optional Steps: Only required when using IntegraPay as your DDR Provider
- IntegraPay API username: enter your IntegraPay API user details if the DDR merchant is different to your primary merchant
- IntegraPay API password: Enter your IntegraPay API password
- Tick: Is Production Account
- Click Save
IntegraPay Merchant Settings
BrainTree Merchant Settings
Authorize.Net Merchant Settings
Terms and Disclaimers
Virtual Terminal (QucikLink)
Xero Pay Now
Email Link for ConnectWise Invoices
ConnectWise Customer Portal
Credit Card Surcharges