Configure Xero Payment Services (PayNow Button)
Wise-Pay supports payments processed through the Xero Payment Services, which provides for another point of contact where you can accept payment. Some add-ins such as Debtor Daddy and Chaser.io will link customers to their online invoices through the Xero Invoice Screens, which presents a point for customers to pay their invoices.
Wise-Pay provides for a Custom Payment Service entry point, that will connect the Pay Now button in the Xero invoice payment flow to your Wise-Pay user account.
Configure Wise-Pay PayNow Links
Select the PayNow Links tab at the top of the Account Merchant Configuration Page
- Log into Wise-Pay
- Click Configure
- Click Merchant
- Click Edit
- Click PayNow Links Tab
6. Select the PayNow Link Type: Xero
7. Select the PayNow Link User (this will be the user that will be linked to the proxy access
8. Click Generate
9. Click on: Display
10. Copy the following details into the Xero Payment Services Configuration Screen in the following steps:
Note: The above values are for illustration, your settings will be displayed and need to be copied exactly.
Copy the PayNow Link Settings to Xero Payment Services
You will need to have Admin rights to be able to edit the "Invoice Branding" setup configuration in Xero.
- Log into Xero
- Click Settings
- Select General Settings
- Select Invoice Settings
- Click on Payment Services button at the top of the Invoice settings page
- Click + Add Payment Service button
- Select from the list: Custom Payment URL
- Enter Wise-Pay in the Name field
- Enter the URL into Your Custom URL field
Apply Payment Service to Invoice Theme
To enable payment services for invoices, you need to set each branding theme to use Wise-Pay
- Click on Managed Theme
- Select Wise-Pay
- Click Save