What is the difference between Processing Errors and Payment Errors?
When a Payment Errors occurs, the transaction hasn't been processed due to an error whereas when a Batch Processing Error occurs the payment has been processed, you will need to resolve the issues.
Payment Error can occur from:
- Invalid Card
- Insufficient Funds
- Expired Card
- Over the Merchant's Payment Limit
Batch Processing Error's can occur from:
- a problem with the application of that payment to an invoice
- If the invoice has already been paid
- If the invoice has been voided
- If the invoice is invalid