Pre-Payment Deposit Grouping (IntegraPay Only)
Simplifies bank reconciliation by grouping pre-payments received and settled according to transactions by source.
What it does
By enabling the feature, IntegraPay will then settle payments received from the various pre-payment sources into discreet groups based on the source of the transaction, I.e.
- iSell (eCommerce)
- ConnectWise Email Invoice Links (when an invoice has not yet been synced), and
- Virtual Terminal
What it means
Wise-Pay merchant's will have to ability to:
- Payments settled to the bank account will be grouped by the Transaction Description set by the source of the transaction.
- Merchants will receive the funds into their bank accounts settled as total funds groupe by the reference for each payment source.
What Configuration is required
1. Log into Wise-Pay
2. Click Configure
3. Select Merchants
4. Click Edit
5. Click Settlements Group tab
6. Update Settlement group Values (if required)
7. Click Save
Wise-Pay Feature Release Webinar V1.3.3