Configuring Wise-Pay Virtual Terminal (Quick Link)
Wise-Pay allows for a direct link to a Virtual Terminal page that will provide direct payment options for you to accept payments without the requirement for a user to have a payment link. The Wise-Pay Virtual Terminal has been specifically created to allow the site to be displayed within ConnectWise as a Custom Menu Entry.
Creating a Quick Link
Step 1 > Create an Wise-Pay Virtual Terminal Quick Link:
- Log into Wise-Pay as a Merchant Admin
- Click on the Configure Menu > Merchants at the top
- Click on the Edit icon for your merchant to configure
- Click on the Quick Link Tab on the Top application tabs.
- Select Quick Link from the link type drop down list
- Select the User Account from the user drop down
- Click Generate.
- Click on Display to display the link
- Copy the Quick link URL including the long transactionId
- Press Save, to ensure that the link is saved.
- Move to Step 2
Step 2 > Create the Custom User Menu in ConnectWise
- Log into ConnectWise as an admin
- Click on the Setup Tables
- Search for "Custom Menu Entry"
- Create a New Custom Menu Entry
- Enter the Title: Wise-Pay Virtual Terminal
- Enter the Quick LInk copied from Step 1 into the Link field
- Download the Logo and save this in a place to access later
- Access the place where you saved the file (you will need to change the file filter to include png files)
- Uncheck the "Open in New Window" checkbox.
- Select which Locations should be excluded (if you want to limit access to this menu).
- Press Test - To ensure that the link has been saved correctly, if it does not work, repeat the process at step 1.
- Press Save, your link will be visible when you close and reopen ConnectWise.