Created by: Paul MacNeill
Modified on: Sat, 24 Mar, 2018 at 7:34 PM
The simple answer is yes, your customer is able to pay their account over the phone, either in full or part-payment.with Wise-Pay (Credit Card only does not take DDR)
The steps are simple:
1. Select the outstanding invoice
2. On the Actions Tab - Choose ' Pay Now'.
3. This will take you to the Pay Now Screen
4.Enter Credit Card Details (This will be a one-off - Card details are not saved)
5. Enter the Payment amount
6. Review Your payment and Agree to Terms and Conditions on behalf of your customer.
(Note: you have the option to override surcharge and charge the original account)
7. Select the Submit Button.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.