Wise-Pay allows you to control surcharges by payment type, together with flexible options for where to record the surcharge revenues, and even the allocation of payment to account (by card type).
Wise-Pay allows you to:
- Configure surcharges for Credit Card Payments
- Configure Transaction Charges base on Credit Card Type
- Configure surcharges for Auto-Payments
- Override surcharges when processing payments.
Configure Card Details / Surcharges.
1. Log into Wise-Pay
2. Click Configure
3. Click Merchants
4. Click Edit
5. Click 'Card Details / Surcharges' Tab
For further information please refer to: Configure Card Details / Surcharges
Only Merchant's can Override a surcharge fee when they are processing the payment.
Wise-Pay allows Merchant's to set / override Auto-Payment surcharge's.
Configure:Configure Card Details / Surcharges
FAQsDoes Wise-Pay automatically handle the Payment Surcharge?
How to Void a Surcharge Invoice
How do I setup Auto-Payments without Credit Card Surcharges