Step 3: Configure Pay Now Button for ConnectWise Batch Email (Invoice Template)
Although presently customization of the ConnectWise invoice has been impossible for - since forever, the following capability has been built to allow the basic configuration of HTML based email templates, something that ConnectWise is reportedly working on for release in 2016.1.
The following instructions expect that you have a working knowleged of HTML, and know where in your HTML email template you would need to insert the HTML Block. If you do not know HTML, then consider asking someone to help you, or refer to basic online instructions such as the W3Schools, or the ConnectWise University.
Step 1 - Configure your Email Links
Select the Email Links tab at the top of the Configuration Page.
You will need to repeat (copy) the configuration setup for each payment type.
- Step 1 - Click on Configure menu at the top of Wise-Pay
- Step 1.1 - Click on the Email Links tab
- Step 1.2 - Enter the text that you would like to use on the button face. Default is Pay Now!
- Step 1.3 - Chec this option if you would like the button to have Rounded Corners, ooh la la. Please note that this option is not consistent across all mail clients.
- Step 1.4 - Click Generate to generate a HTML Email Button <Table> block
- Step 1.5 - Select all Text in the HTML cell. Ensure that you capture all text from <table> to </table>.
- Step 1.6 - Click Save
Note: if you have more than one Wise-Pay user, you can create a link for each user, although this may not be required.
Step 2 - Insert HTML into ConnectWise Invoice Template
You will need to have ConnectWise Admin user rights to be able to see the Email Invoice Template setup tables.