Step 3: Configure Quosal Order Porter Proxy
In order to facilitate the exchange of payment information from Quosal Order Porter, Wise-Pay is configured as a proxy, using the Authorize.Net framework to transact payment information securely from Quosal Order Porter to your preferred Payment Provider. Due to the way in which Quosal passes information; configuration such as dynamic surcharges are limited in their implementation as the final amount defined in the quote in quosal will be the final amount charged.a. Log into Wise-Pay
b. Click Configure
c. Click Merchants
d. Click Edit
e. Click Proxy Tab
Step 1 - Configure Wise-Pay Proxy
Select the Proxy tab at the top of the Account Merchant Configuration Page.
Step 1 - Click on Proxy menu at the top of Wise-Pay
- Step 1.1 - Select the Proxy Type: Authorize.Net
- Step 1.2 - Select the Proxy User, this will be the user that will be linked to proxy access.
- Step 1.3 - Click Generate
Step 2 - Copy Proxy Details
- Step 2.1 - Click on: Display
- Step 2.2 - Copy the following details into the Quosal Configuration Screen in the following steps:
Note: Above values are for illustration, your settings will be displayed and need to be copied exactly.
- Transaction Key - This is the key used to link the payment to your account.
- Test URL - The URL that Quosal Order Porter will use to submit test transactions, when Live Mode is disabled.
- Live URL - The URL that Quosal Order Porter will use to submit live transactions, when Live Mode is enabled.
- Recurring Test URL - The URL that Quosal Order Porter will use to submit Recurring Payment Information, when Live Mode is disabled.
- Recurring Live URL - The URL that Quosal Order Porter will use to submit Recurring Payment Information, when Live Mode is enabled.
Step 2 - Copy Proxy Settings to Quosal Order Porter - Branding & Template Settings > Payment Processing
You will need to have Quosal Admin user rights to be able to edit the "Document Branding Settings" setup configuration options