Configure Merchant Account: IntegraPay
IntegraPay will provide you with the API UserID and Password as part of your Onboarding.
Log into IntegraPay with the details Provided as part of your Onboarding.
Click On Business Details > View Details
Note: Confirm your UserName provided in this screen matches the one provided in your Onboarding Details.
Log Into Wise-Pay Admin: Merchant Account Configuration
Click on the Blue Edit Icon
Step 1 - Merchant Configuration:
- Step 1.1 - Select the Merchant Account Type: IntegraPay Payment Gateway
- Step 1.2 - Select the bank account you wish to allocate payments to, when received through Wise-Pay.
Note: Only Bank Accounts with Account Codes or Xero Accounts with "Payments Enabled" will be displayed in this drop-down.
- Step 1.3 - Select the Bank Account for Pre-Payments (Can only be a Bank Account)
- Step 1.4 Select the Revenue Account for Prepayments received through Wise-Pay.
Note: Only Revenue Revenue Accounts will display in the drop-down.
- Step 1.5 (Optional): Select 'Allow DDR' to enable the option to accept 'Bank Debit' payments. This option is only available for merchant providers accepting bank debits in your region. Please contact us if you are not sure on whether your provider allows Bank Debits.
- Step 1.6 If using an alternate "Primary Merchant Provider" select the secondary DDR provider. If using IntegraPay you can leave this setting as is.
- Step 1.7 Enter your preferred name for Surcharges if they are being charged for accepting of Credit Card transactions
- Step 1.8 - Select to Disable accepting payments. Recommended until you have completed the setup and configuration.
- Step 1.9 - Press Save.
Step 2 - API Keys
- Step 2.1 - Enter the IntegraPay API user name as provided by IntegraPay as part of your Onboarding.
- Step 2.2 - Enter the IntragPay API Password
- Step 2.3 - Select if the Account Is Production Account
Note: When an account is not set to "Production" only test transactions will be performed, no actual transactions will be processed.
- Optional Step 2.4 - Enter the IntegraPay API yser details if the DDR merchant is different to your primary merchant.
- Step 2.5 - Enter the IntragPay API Password
- Step 2.6 - Select if the Account Is Production Account
- Step 2.7 - Press Save
Note: Wise-Pay will check to make sure that access using the details provided was successful. Only