Wise-Pay Onboarding Overview
This is the moment that you've been waiting for, finally a payment integration that changes the way that you accept and manage payments.
For too long, the capabilities of payment systems have been about taking the cash, and leaving the rest to you to figure out. The reality is that by accepting credit card payments it can result in hours wasted reconciling, matching and finding information on transactions, burning through hours of your valuable time; and don't get us started on the cost…
Well, no more! Wise-Pay is going to get you online accepting payments in a flexible and cost effective way.
If you've previously worked through the Wise-Sync setup, you'll be familiar with our step-by-step processes, designed to help you through the simple (but complex) steps. Good news is that Wise-Pay has less configuration; more relaxation. So let’s get started. Here is what you will need to complete:
Step 1: Sign Up to + Wise-Pay:
- Sign Up to your preferred Wise-Pay plan through your Wise-Sync Plan Management Screen
- Sign Up to your preferred Payment Service Provider
Step 2: Configure Merchant Settings for your preferred Payment Provider
Each merchant has a slightly different implementation; so we've documented each. Just keep in mind that the details provided in these screens are sensitive, so please keep them safe as you would any other primary access information. Click on the following articles to set up each of the different payment providers.
Your subscription will include a standard account with IntegraPay, our preferred payment provider.
Step 3: Configure Wise-Pay Payment Services
Payment services provide the connection between the various integration points (ConnectWise, Quosal, Xero, Email Links) to the supported Payment Providers (IntegraPay, Braintree, Stripe, Authorize.Net)
Setup your Surcharges, including:
- The rate that you will charge (if any) by Card Type
- Where the revenues should be posted for surcharges
- Which account Wise-Pay should use to allocate payment against the invoice.
Setup > Configure Card Details / Surcharges
- Setup > Email Link for ConnectWise Invoices
- Create an Email Link to include a Pay Now button in the HTML body of the Invoice Email template sent from ConnectWise Batch Email Wizard.
- Setup > Quosal Order Porter Integration
Configure the Quosal Order Porter integration, to accept one-time and recurring payments instantly from Order Porter.
- Setup > ConnectWise Customer Portal - Pay Now
Configure the Customer Portal for ConnectWise, to enable the Pay Now Button.
- Setup > Xero Payment Services - Pay Now
Configure Xero Payment Services, to enable the Pay Now button.
Step 4: Granting Access and Testing
User access provides your customers with direct access to download past invoices, manage recurring payment methods and pay using saved credit cards. If you enable Payment Services for either Xero, ConnectWise or Quosal you only need to add users if you have recurring payment (Direct Debit) agreements. Any invoice can be paid via one of the payment services without the need for creating a Wise-Pay User Account.
- Invite the users that you would like to
have access to schedule Wise-Pay payments, access the Wise-Pay portal to see their outstanding invoices and download copies of invoices.