Why don't all the line items appear on a Purchase Order in Xero?
It is likely that you don't see all the line items in Xero is because the Purchase Order in ConnectWise isn't close.
We recommend that you:
- Ensure Purchase Orders are closed
- Review your ConnectWise Configuration, as per the below information.
- Review the Supplier-Invoice process video, this video explains how the procurement items actually sync based on their status in ConnectWise, refer to: http://wisesync.link/SUPPLIER-INVOICE
1. Log into ConnectWise
2. Click My Company
3. Click Procurement Options
4. Ensure the following are ticked:
- Auto-close fully received Purchase Orders
- Auto-close fully received Purchase Orders line items
PO65 indicates that the Purchase Order isn't Closed. If the items are not closed, then they will not post.
If the items are closed, and still not in Xero, then you may find that they have been batched to a separate bill. The GL Batch ID will provide the details of where this record may have been posted to.
The ConnectWise University have many videos about managing procurement in ConnectWise.