Applies to: ConnectWise Manage, Xero, QuickBooks Online
Sync could not proceed. Please correct the errors and try again. 'Access Token has not been set'. Sync button is greyed out.
How can this happen?
The following issues occur when Wise-Sync has been disconnected from the Accounting Package:
- Sync could not proceed. Please correct the errors and try again. 'Access Token has not been set'.
- Cannot Connect to Xero/QBO
- Xero/QBO outage occurs
(Normally clicking on the Sync menu will resolve the issue, as it forces the system to exchange keys again).
If you click on the Company Menu, and the organisation is disconnected, then you will need to reconnect your Xero/QBO organisation.
Reconnect to Xero/QBO:
- Log into Wise-Sync via a browser such as Chrome, FireFox or Internet Explorer
- Click on Companies in the top menu in wise-sync.
- Select your company in this list to edit.
- Click on the Connect to Xero/QBO button.
- You will then be returned to Xero/QBO to select your company to authorise.
- You will then be returned to Wise-Sync where all of your company details will now be present.
- Press Save
Failing to press save at step 7 will not resolve the underlying issue as we will not have saved your new Xero/QBO Access token.