Wise-Sync > Version Release Notes: v4.3.12
Release date: 21st April 2016
This release contains minor updates to the application, and support for ConnectWise v2016.4 API support.
Read more about new Wise-Sync and Wise-Pay features in the Wise Blog
ConnectWise Version Support
- #935: v2016.4 API Support
- #969: Wise-Sync > Sync Payments > Invalid Last Successful Sync Payment Date results in date picker not advancing after a successful sync.
- #964: Wise-Sync > Sync Procurements > Unhandled Exception In Some Cases When PurchaseTransaction Node Contains Tax Code (v2016.3)
- #955: Wise-Sync > QBO > Payment Date Transformation now sets the payment dates as the last date of all payments received, not the last invoice update date.
- #953: Wise-Sync > Tracking > Sales Rep --> Location sets tracking name to 'Sales Rep' which may not be the name of Tracking Category in Xero.
- #938: Wise-Sync > Automatic-Pay > Doesn't schedule Automatic Payments when Sync All is pressed.
- #721: Wise-Sync > QBO / Xero > Set Tax for Invoice based on Lines does not create a tax code in Xero.
Wise-Sync Version Release Notes are listed here: Wise-Sync Version Release Notes
Wise-Pay Version Release Notes are listed here: Wise-Pay Version Release Notes