You're Done! Syncing Inventory is Easy.
Once you have completed the setup of your Inventory Setup in ConnectWise and Xero, you're ready to start syncing.
As a reminder, the following records are created as part of the Inventory Processes
- Inventory Transactions - Created at the time of Invoice, where a "Inventory" class products is sold.
- Inventory Transfers - Created when you transfer a product from one Warehouse to another.
- Inventory Adjustments - Created when you make a Stock on Hand (or Valuation Adjustment) to your Inventory Balances.
- ConnectWise Inventory > Use Case: Client Invoice (Journal Inventory to COGS)
- ConnectWise Inventory > Use Case: Inventory Transfer
- ConnectWise Inventory > Use Case: Adjustment Type - Missing Stock
- ConnectWise Inventory > Use Case: Adjustment Type - Audit Trail Adjustment
Common Challenges when switching over to "Inventory"
- Sync Inventory - Issue > COGS Is artificially inflated as items were initially purchased into inventory, Client Invoice Synced to Xero After Inventory was switched on.