Syncing Paid Invoices to ConnectWise with Wise-Sync is Simple
Wise-Sync posts applied payments back to ConnectWise, the only condition for this process to work is that the Invoice Reference must be exactly the same in both systems.
TIP: Allocating Credit Memos > There is no way for Wise-Sync to interact with the application of credit memos. Credit Memos should be raised in ConnectWise (created as a Special Invoice - Credit Memo), synced, and then applied to both the ConnectWise invoice and the Xero Invoice manually.
Syncing Payment back to ConnectWise
- SELECT THE COMPANY YOU WISH TO SYNC TO
- If you have multiple companies Wise-Sync Companies, select the company to Sync to xero.
- Click on the Payments Tab (if not already selected)
- Set an alternative date to sync Payments Updated After (I.e. To re-apply payments made earlier).
- the system default for a full payment sync is "01/01/0001" applying payments from the start of the calendar, will sync all payments and could take several minutes.
- Press the Sync Payments button.
Review The Results
Sync-Wise processes any payments applied which are cross-referenced against a ConnectWise list of invoices. Wise-Sync does not validate whether a payment has been reconciled on the bank statement.