Applies to: ConnectWise, Xero, QuickBooks Online
How can this happen?
This error can occur when the GL mapping is missing from the Setup Tables in ConnectWise and relates to the Income category of the product used in the Purchase Order.
- In ConnectWise Manage, find the item that's causing the error and take note of the item category and subcategory
- Go to Setup Tables > GL Accounts and create a new Revenue-Product account. You may also refer to the related articles below.
- Once created, the GL Entries of the item has to be refreshed. Find and re-open the Purchase Order
- Under the Products tab, click on the item and unchecked the Closed tickbox then Save
- Checked the Closed tickbox again and Save
GL Mapping (Non-Product Revenue & COGS Accounts) - Xero
GL Mapping (Product Revenue & COGS Accounts) - Xero
GL Mapping (Non-Product Revenue & COGS Accounts) - QBO
GL Mapping (Product Revenue & COGS Accounts) - QBO