As a Wise-Pay merchant, you can change the user details of the payers registered with your account.
To understand the color coding for icons, see How To Manage Payers.
Follow these steps to change the user details for a payer:
- Click Payer Admin to view the Wise-Pay Settings page.
Wise-Pays displays a list of payers registered with your merchant account.To be able to perform the payer management functions, the Allow Company Access user right must be selected for the user. REFERENCE TO USER ACCESS MANAGEMENT article.
- Click the corresponding Edit icon ( ) to edit the payer details.
On the General tab, modify one or more of the following fields:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Contact Number
You can also use any of the following payment management features for a payer:
- Change Password: Enables you to password for this payer. Click this button and specify the old and new password. You must know the existing password.
- Send Password Reset Link: Enables you to send a password reset link to the payer's email. The payer can use this link to reset her password.
- Send Wise-Pay Welcome Email: Enables you to send the welcome email with a password setting link. Use this option if the payer did not get the welcome email for some reason.
Click Save to save the settings.