Applies to: ConnectWise Manage, Datto Autotask PSA, Xero and QuickBooks Online
Provided they have their customer's authorisation, Merchant Administrators are able to schedule an invoice for payment on their customer's behalf. By doing this, the invoice can be paid either via credit card or a direct bank transfer at the scheduled time, using the payment method saved by the payer.
You can create a schedule to pay either the full or a partial amount of an invoice.
Scheduled invoices are displayed in the Scheduled Payments pod, and will remain in the Outstanding Payments pod until the invoice is fully paid and the amount is settled. If you pay the partial amount, the Total Outstanding field reflects the outstanding amount after the partial payment has settled.
Note: Ensure that you have a configured credit card or bank account for your payers. For details, see How To Manage Bank Account Details of Payers.
Here's how to schedule a bank debit:
- Find the Invoice from the Outstanding Payments pod in Wise-Pay
- Select Actions > Pay Invoice
- Enter the Amount to Pay (you can either pay the full amount or partial amount)
- Click Continue to view the Review Your Payment page
- Click I agree to the terms to view the Terms & Conditions
- Click Accept to accept the conditions
- Click Submit
The invoice details in the Outstanding Payments pod will be updated, and a calendar icon will be displayed next to the Total Outstanding field. If you hover the mouse over the icon, the payment scheduling information is displayed in a tool tip.