What does Error Code: Failed Payment: Transaction Declined InregraPay mean?
Failed Payment Errors occur for a number of reasons:
- The customer has gone over their daily limit
- The bank has stopped the payment for some reason
- Credit Card may have been Stolen
- Insufficient Funds
- Log into your IntegraPay account
- Select 'Transaction'
- Select Transaction 'Search'
- Select your preferred 'date range'
- Click 'Search'
- Click 'View Receipt'
You will need to follow up with your customers advising them of the payment failure and process the payment manually as failed payments will not retry to process payment again.