Release Date - 12 December 2019
Wise-Pay Hotfix v18.104.22.168
Payers faced an issue with the QBO Accountig Connection that displayed a Unable to connect to accounting platform error when attempting to make a payment using the Pay Now link from invoice/email.
Release Date - 5 December 2019
Wise-Pay Hotfix v22.214.171.124
We've fixed inefficiencies in the Scheduled Payments widget that was causing performance issues, resulting in an Internal Server Error being displayed on the Wise-Pay dashboard.
Release Date - 4 December 2019
Wise-Pay Hotfix v126.96.36.199
- There was a "An error occurred while executing the command definition. See the inner exception for details." that occurred when trying to delete a payer.
- There was an issue with the Caching Service where it would terminate and cause a 500 error.
Release Date - 28 November 2019
This release sees mostly bug fixes, but most importantly, for our UK partners, we will now be displaying local currency symbols in Wise-Pay!
Improved handling of currency symbols
Display Local Currency Symbol
Wise-Pay will now use the currency symbol based on the Base Currency setting. If you have multi-currency support enable, transaction amounts will be displayed using the currency symbol of the transaction currency.
The £ currency symbol will now be used as the default currency symbol for UK partners.
- Automatic Payments Terms did not reload mapped terms if an Automatic Payment was Reset & Re-queued
- Surcharge Account settings were wiped when connecting a new accounting company, causing the error Error (500) The page could not be processed.
- The queries used to lookup contacts in Xero and Authorize.NET were not trimming whitespaces, resulting in errors processing payments.
- There was an issue updating credit card and bank account details, resulting in An error occurred while executing the command definition. See the inner exception for details.