There is an error in XML document (1, 50) when syncing Procurement
Applies to: ConnectWise, Xero, QuickBooks Online
How can this happen?
Invalid Character or Leading/Trailing spaces on the Packing Slip ID
The invalid character or space will need to be removed before purchase order can successfully sync.
- In ConnectWise, re-open the Purchase Order (if already closed)
- Go to Products tab and locate items with the same packing slip number from the error (including Supplier Invoice item)
- For each product with the incorrect packing slip item, uncheck the "Closed" checkbox and click save
- Update the Packing Slip ID with the invalid character or leading/trailing spaces removed, this will need to be manually entered for the first correction and can then be selected from the Packing Slip ID drop-down field.
- Close the Purchase Order again, or if further items to be received ensure all received products have been "Closed" again.