Error updating Xero Invoice > There are no line items on Invoice <Invoice#>.
In order to create an invoice in your accounting system, it must have some detail lines.
Either delete the invoice from ConnectWise or add a $0 product to allow the record to post.
Applies to: ConnectWise, Xero
How can this happen?
The invoice has no items or dollar amount in ConnectWise.
The items may have been manually deleted OR generated from Sales Order but no items selected.
If the invoice is not meant to be empty (no details), re-open and correct the invoice then re-sync. However, if the invoice/s doesn't need to be synced, either delete the invoice or create a manual batch in ConnectWise to remove it from the records that are ready to sync.
To create a manual batch, please refer to the steps below:
- In ConnectWise, go to Finance tab
- Select on Accounting Interface
- Click on Unposted Invoices tab
- Tick the invoices you wish to remove or batch.
- Click on Actions
- Select Remove Records
- Enter a Batch ID (you may start with MB for Manual Batch for reference)
- Then Save.