Applies to: ConnectWise Manage, Datto Autotask PSA, Quickbooks Online
Accounting Platform disconnection.
How can this happen?
This error occurs when your Wise-Sync company gets disconnected from QuickBooks Online. There may be multiple reasons for an access token a connection to be unstable or broken when a token is no longer valid, such as:
- An API error revoking the access code;
- Removal of the user who made the connection or
- Disconnection via the accounting application.
To fix this, please reconnect to Quickbooks Online:
- In your browser, navigate to https://secure2.wise-sync.com and login to Wise-Sync.
- Click Companies from the top menu.
- From the list of companies, click the company you need to reconnect.
- Click Connect to Quickbook Online. A Quickbooks Online popup will appear.
- Select the Quickbooks Online company you want to reconnect to Wise-Sync.
- Click Next once and let it load.
- You will then be returned to Wise-Sync where all of your company details will now be present.
- Click Save.
Failing to press Save at step 8 can cause issues, as your new token won't have been saved
Multi-Connection in Wise-Pay
If you have Multi-Connections enabled in Wise-Pay, it is recommended to verify the validity of the access token used by a multi-connections. For more information see Multi-Connection Support in Wise-Pay.