How do I create a Manual Batch?
Manually Batching records can be used when:
- You don't want to import old records (or possibly duplicate if you have converted your Accounting Package)
- Remove it from a Sync as it is already in your Accounting Package
Steps:1. Log into ConnectWise
2. Click on the Finance Tab
3. Click on Accounting Interface
4. Click on Unposted Invoices Tab
5. Tick the invoices that you wish to batch.
6. Click on the Creation Tab
7. Enter a Manual Batch ID for ease of reference
8. Ensure that only the Record Type (Export Invoices | Export Expenses | Export Procurement Items) are selected
9. Press Export
10. Save the Export File.