The following is the work-around:
- Log into ConnectWise
- Click your name at the top right of the screen
- Select My Account
- Under Password, enter your current password
- Enter a NEW password
- It is important that you change the password from what you were using previously. It's been found that even after changing the password, setting it back again will result in the same errors.
- The password must:
- Contain at least 1 lowercase and 1 uppercase letter.
- Contain at least 1 number (0–9)
- Not contain special characters (e.g. !@#$%&*)
- Click Save
- Log into Wise-Sync, and click on Users
- Click on your user account (or the one used to sync via the Quick Link)
- Click on ConnectWise Member Tab
- Update your new Password, and click 'Test ConnectWise Connectivity'