18:40 AEDT - This incident has been resolved
16:56 AEDT - A solution in place and APIs are working. Status is now Degraded while they monitor the solution.
Reported: Xero API down - Oct 28, 17:56 NZDT (15:28 AEST)
Please check the Xero status page for any updates or try again later.
All Xero partners. Both Wise-Sync and Wise-Pay will be impacted during the outage.
The Xero Accounting API is currently reporting a status of Major Outage which is impacting all Sync and Payment functions.
Reconnection to Xero
This issue has been resolved although we have partners reporting Xero disconnection due to Xero's API outage.
To fix this, please reconnect to Xero:
- Log in via a browser https://secure2.wise-sync.com
- Click on Companies in the top menu in Wise-Sync
- Select your company on this list to edit.
- Click on the Connect to Xero button.
- You will then be returned to Xero to select your company to authorise.
- You will then be returned to Wise-Sync where all of your company details will now be present.
- Press Save.
Important: Failing to press Save at step 7 can cause issues, as your new token won't have been saved.