We had identified an issue syncing expenses in ConnectWise Version 2018.1 and have released a patch on the 31st December which will now address this issue, where the Expense ID is being presented differently.
We've tested and confirmed that it is now working as expected. Please let us know if you have any other further expense issues.
We'd also recommend that you delete any batches, such as below, which have RE-0, NRE-0 or PER-0 and re-sync so that they re-post with the correct reference.
You will also need to check your accounting system and void or delete any transactions with the -0 ID.
The issue ended up being a subtle renaming of the field in 2018.1, which resulted in the value not being set correctly in Wise-Sync. We've updated the logic for matching the field names, so that it will now no longer be affected if they change the capitalization of a field name.