Error Message: Your Wise-Sync account does not have ConnectWise member details linked. Please update this on the Wise-Sync user page. You will not be able to proceed without this information being updated.
If you are using Active Directory User and Password Integration, you need to ensure that the stored password in ConnectWise (if you have enabled LDAP recently) is updated to a password so that the Member log-in functions can function. The API does not refer to the LDAP settings for the ConnectWise password, rather the one stored in the Data Base.
To resolve the issue, you will need to update the password directly in ConnectWise:Login as a PSA Admin (not as the affected user).
1. Click on System, then select the Members Icon
2. Select the Member from the list
3. Scroll down to the LDAP section, and disable LDAP, Save the current record.
4. As a ConnectWise PSA Admin, change the users password. Save the record.
5. Re-enable LDAP, Save the record.
You will now be able to test the ConnectWise member login functions, on the Wise-Sync user account screen.